megan megan megan megan megan megan megan megan megan



Saturday, June 27

Hooray 4 Everybody Yay

alrite, so, this one time, i met this one kid, cuz he saved my spot at a citizen cope concert so i bought him pizza 4 being so kind + now we are friends. well, he's in a band, Everybody Yay, + from a completely unbiased point of view, they rule. this fine assemblage of 3 Richmond gentlemen has a refreshing sound, yet they manage to be a tad reminiscent of Animal Collective. lucky 4 me, An-Co is at the top of my musical pyramid of importance (always + 4ever) so they are right up my (diagon*) alley. Oh! + the vocals...gave me the biggest boner. i am not ashamed. They have released 2 tracks online which are available HERE!  so yeah, give em' a listen, enjoy.

click on disss ---->   Everybody Yay
ch' ch' check em' out

*sorry, had to make that Harry Potter reference.

postscript- i dedicate this to any 1 that downloads those tracks + my noble followers. u kno who u are...

No comments:

Post a Comment