megan megan megan megan megan megan megan megan megan



Tuesday, June 16

i survived Le 'Roo

thats right men & women across the universe, I survived Bonnaroo. managing to escape with all of my toes, no fatal head wounds, & little 2 no sunburn, I am incredibly fortunate. thats saying a lot, seeing as how one new found friend i acquired left with blisters on his upper extremities (rip Jon's back, Figure 1)  Needless to say, at the end of it all I felt like a prepubescent tween girl who just saw Hannah Montana feat. the Jo-Bro's on tour, with a surprise appearance by the Cheetah Girlz . In less words, I am for once content with my life. Surprisingly, I was also remarkably tolerant of the stench and filth that is ultimately Bonnaroo. oh wait, what's Bonnaroo you ask? if you honestly have to stop and ponder on this, then you are most likely the majority of the country that admires Nickelback and lil' Weezy F baby, whatever the fuck his name is. Clearly, the roo is not 4 u. Bonnaroo was created by the Godz 4 those who were blessed with golden ears by the likes of Zeus or someone else somewhat important. Like Bruce Springsteen, or 2Pac Shakur. If thats u, thank your lucky stars/ all mythological beings (that includes Bruce) because you my friend, are a lucky 1. wellcum 2 the good life.


No comments:

Post a Comment