megan megan megan megan megan megan megan megan megan



Wednesday, November 4

halloweiner recap

halloween 2009 was quite eventful, more or less. twas definitely a year for firsts. i experienced my first pumpkin carving party (although i cannot say i contributed much). regardless of my failed efforts, i had a fantastic time, here are the goods:
(above) the whole gang at Emma Kelly's classy abode, also, my cute new dress from UO, doi (below) Calvin Harris as a pumpkin, + Paige Heaps...if she was born a pumpkin

On a higher note, my bffff Emma Kelly and I had the opportunity to rock the flyest costumes on the market this halloween season, courtesy of Kam "BT" Stahlman & Ce "33" Tidler. I do not believe there is a single word in the english dictionary that can define how fabulous we looked, so i suppose i will just let the following photographs speak for me.



overall, i'd say it was the most successful/beneficial/every positive adjective in Encarta Halloweiner yet. To many more, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment